R.O.S.E ONLINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Npc's bugs and such

2 posters

Go down

Npc's bugs and such Empty Npc's bugs and such

Post  Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:00 am

Well, even when I changed the Database trying to fix the Npc's and them selling their stuffs..

People still get a crash. So someone told me the best is to use a downgrader. http://files.filefront.com/PATCH144DOWNGRADErar/;10820426;/fileinfo.html

What it does is downgrade your client back to an older version, where the Npc's will work normally for you.

And I ll hope that will fix those crashes that the Npc's cause. As infact it really is annoying when it happens.

Yet I can't post it here atm because I don't have it. While theazneffect should have it still like he mentioned before, so if he would be on and so nice to post it here or give it to me. I will be very thankful Wink

Thanks,
Agony

Back to top Go down

Npc's bugs and such Empty Re: Npc's bugs and such

Post  Felxion Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:37 am

Is anyone playing this with the downgrader?

and if so does it really make all npc work?

I might try getting it to work on my pc again... maybe... I never knew it could be so stressful to play rose XD but I can play it now so it's all good afro XD
Felxion
Felxion

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-27

http://www.lolwtf.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  kokote Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:15 am

Okay, maybe you could try this rev FileFront - Download.(mirror to MediaFire - Download)
In my case it's working perfectly with roseonline evolution client 164.
Maybe just try it (be sure to DON'T replace your actual files I don't want my character to be deleted : O).
Just unzip and try it with another database. (not narose or osrose to don't replace the actual database (be sure to change the database directory in the three .conf AND in the database_instaler.bat if you're trying it) or just make a sure backup of the actual database).
Feel free to ignore this reply or analysing the files. (it's not guarantee to work with 164 but for me it's working so why not with your?).
The shop in /go 4 and /go 5 not supposed to crash the server.

Between, nice server and good job continue like this ^.-
kokote
kokote

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:30 am

kokote, I am thankful for the link and yes I know those files.

But as you said indeed to not replace your actualy files. You are right.

These files are a completely fresh Database, they remove all the other sources that I added + delete all the accounts.

Thats why I am not going to use them yet. As the majority of votes is against it as you can see in General Discussion.

Thanks,
Agony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum