R.O.S.E ONLINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant beleive it

2 posters

Go down

Cant beleive it Empty Cant beleive it

Post  dontcare Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:32 am

Wow when I finally decided to give up on MegaRose once and for all I got the E-mail from Near saying that you guys were trying to bring it back up. I hope that will be a huge success and that everyone that had played before will come back! Anyways great job!
dontcare
dontcare

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Cant beleive it Empty Re: Cant beleive it

Post  Near Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:16 pm

dontcare wrote:Wow when I finally decided to give up on MegaRose once and for all I got the E-mail from Near saying that you guys were trying to bring it back up. I hope that will be a huge success and that everyone that had played before will come back! Anyways great job!

Guardian made a server - http://rrose.heavenforum.org/game-master-appliactions-f17/

Its not up 24/7 because the little ass, won't give me the files. -.-;; and the beka said if i come bk on the forums he'll shut down the server. -.-;; All because he got errors and i said put it in beta and leave the server to the pros.. -.- on the server comments. So I got banned.. -.-;;

Besides that little thing isn't a she anyways, its a He.. So whoever calls her Ma'am or gives her <33 <-- just remeber your Giving hearts to a little kid. Trendy wont believe me, because if he does and he quits then guardian shuts down the server. -.-;; The more people that follow meh, less ppl he has.. apparently trendy chose a person thats not even a girl.

And his friend that got banned over a little stupid reason because no one can take a opinion and handle it like muture adult. Cause When I quit, He was only allowing 10 people to play because more people crash the server. And Trendy was fine with unfairness of the 10 people? I mean thats' not good with 10people limited to play, when he had well over 10people that wanted to play not including GMs', trendy doesn't think about others before him, Hell. He wants to play before anyone else.

Anyways, Guardian is a little boy that needs to admit to everything. Hell If he admited to everything thats hes' hiding I will be ok.. But as for now, Idk.. https://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk169/xbrainflipx/?start=20
Near
Near
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum