R.O.S.E ONLINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets start another Random Story!!! <3 =D

5 posters

Go down

Lets start another Random Story!!! <3 =D Empty Lets start another Random Story!!! <3 =D

Post  MrTrend Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:13 am

Once apon a time, there was a cleric... A clumsy, blonde cleric named Trendy.....
MrTrend
MrTrend
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Lets start another Random Story!!! <3 =D Empty Re: Lets start another Random Story!!! <3 =D

Post  Guest Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:38 am

He was so clumsy that even when walking on a straight road, he kept falling and stumbling over his own yet.

It kept on going on until he smashed a Jelly bean by mistake when stumbling. The other Jelly Beans saw that and decided to take revenge and then.

Back to top Go down

Lets start another Random Story!!! <3 =D Empty Re: Lets start another Random Story!!! <3 =D

Post  MrTrend Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:13 pm

He hired Agony to come kill me but I had Near, Xion, and Ven on my side so we all killed Agony but then over the horizon it was... Was... AN ARMY OF DOONGAS! And then Agony came back and stared with us and we all yelled at the same time... AAAH! CRAZY ASS MONKEYS! RUN AWAY!!!... And then...
MrTrend
MrTrend
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:47 pm

the server overheated and -boom- it crashed.. Therefor all the Doonga's disappeared and we were all saved.
But then...

Back to top Go down

Post  MrTrend Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:16 pm

We had a tea party with me Vickey, and Agony and then we heard a rumble... It was Xion... He turned from a hawker to a... A... A!!! FAIRY!!! O_o We just stared and he ran up to us and said... "Wassup ya'll how ya'll durin!?" Then he ran away... *Sigh* Then Trendy said "I guess he got into my kitty crack =O" Then Near popped outta the bushes and yelled "AH HAH! I KNEW YOU WERE ON KITTY CRACK! SS!!! I HAS PROOF!" Then Near ran but me being me I summoned her back and killed her and then...
MrTrend
MrTrend
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:56 am

I got angry at Trendy for all the blood while we are out on the picknick and decided to make more blood by killing him off, so me and Vickey could be alone. So in the end 2 dead bodies were on the floor with me enjoying my Tea while eating cookies but then..

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:23 am

that happened
Vault
Vault

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-27

http://i-am-bored.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MrTrend Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:01 am

OMG! xD
MrTrend
MrTrend
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Male Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:45 pm

there was an earthquake and Agony fallen down into an Hole
but where she gonna fall down......
there was RED, and BLACK, oh no its the living place of... Near (The Hell)
but then there was some exploding thing an agony blowed back to above and there was a Big Sharp Green Light
but then.......

Lets start another Random Story!!! <3 =D Signatureiq1
Male
Male

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:19 am

this topic got closed for boringness. But Trendy reopened it again because he is a boring guy and then it continued but then...

Back to top Go down

Post  Felxion Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:26 am

affraid

I was enjoying that strangely fun story,

Well I think I enjoyed it O.O

But then Vault ruined it with the funny video of Australia going "wtf mate" Laughing Laughing

xD
Felxion
Felxion

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-27

http://www.lolwtf.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Male Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:38 pm

Felxion posted some other thing about Vault that he evrytime comes whit that video but then...

Lets start another Random Story!!! <3 =D Signatureiq1
Male
Male

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:28 pm

Male put his cream all over the video so no one could see it because it was too embarrassing because..
Near
Near
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum