R.O.S.E ONLINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok. Hello~

5 posters

Go down

Ok. Hello~ Empty Ok. Hello~

Post  Near Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:35 pm

Rose Evol. Im downloading it on Xfire. Im goin to see if Agony is on there. =P Fuck if I do man.. I swear to fuckin god Im so goin to pwn his fuckin MegaRose ass to the next 21st century. Mad Mad Mad Mad

Near~
Near
Near
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Ok. Hello~ Empty Re: Ok. Hello~

Post  XionSolaris Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:48 pm

Any luck?

And try to be "cautious" you're frusterated, i'm frusterated, EVERYONE's frusterated, but he has all of our files, so don't frusterate him too much, for all we know his parents coulda died or some crap.
XionSolaris
XionSolaris

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:12 am

XionSolaris wrote:Any luck?

And try to be "cautious" you're frusterated, i'm frusterated, EVERYONE's frusterated, but he has all of our files, so don't frusterate him too much, for all we know his parents coulda died or some crap.

I still have to install and patch.. >.< and all that crap.
Near
Near
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dontcare Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:55 am

Oh yeah, i was kind of scanning through some MMO's and i found someone with agony's avatar...the exact same one...on florensia forums or something...
dontcare
dontcare

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:24 am

I highly doubt his folks died on his ass.. -.-;
Near
Near
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Krispy Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:02 am

well whatever happened someone needs to find him and get the files.....OR...... beat him with a lead pipe till he gives up the files

Either one is fine with me Very Happy

~Krispy king

Krispy

Number of posts : 16

http://www.explosm.net/comics/

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:47 pm

Krispy wrote:well whatever happened someone needs to find him and get the files.....OR...... beat him with a lead pipe till he gives up the files

Either one is fine with me Very Happy

~Krispy king

Oh how I love ur evil & corrupted ideas, my dear krispy. <3

Near~ queen
Near
Near
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skilly Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:20 pm

i got idea

we get hes address get flying tickets and go to hes house and beat him like shit and then steal hes computer
why you asking?
because he need punishment

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Skilly

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Krispy Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:55 am

OR we could train a monkey to bite him in the nuts and to hit people in the kneecap with a ball bat, and we ship it through UPS to his house and we put a metal ball bat and some bananas (for the monkey to eat) with it and well...... we could let the monkey do what it was trained to do but we would need to put another monkey in there to take his computer while the other monkey is beating on him!! It would take about a month of training, then about a week or 2 to get to his house, then we would need to get somebody to ship them back so we would need some cash to pay them, and pay for monkey food, and a baseball bat, and the shipping costs, and we would need money to buy monkeys (unless somebody here has 2 monkeys that we could "borrow") It would take about 2-3 months and about $500 but it would be worth it.

*GOES ON CRAIGSLIST.COM*
______________________________________________________________________________________
Wanted: Two monkeys, healthy and good sized, for a special mission.

Willing to pay $300 for the pair or I will trade a dog, a hamster, a paperclip, and some bellybutton lint.

Contact me at (555)555-9104 or at my email: myemail@sumthin.net

Thanks
______________________________________________________________________________________

~Krispy king

Krispy

Number of posts : 16

http://www.explosm.net/comics/

Back to top Go down

Post  Skilly Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:00 pm

monkeys FTW

but we need to train cats cuz they can be ninja cats =D

Skilly

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:26 pm

Krispy wrote:OR we could train a monkey to bite him in the nuts and to hit people in the kneecap with a ball bat, and we ship it through UPS to his house and we put a metal ball bat and some bananas (for the monkey to eat) with it and well...... we could let the monkey do what it was trained to do but we would need to put another monkey in there to take his computer while the other monkey is beating on him!! It would take about a month of training, then about a week or 2 to get to his house, then we would need to get somebody to ship them back so we would need some cash to pay them, and pay for monkey food, and a baseball bat, and the shipping costs, and we would need money to buy monkeys (unless somebody here has 2 monkeys that we could "borrow") It would take about 2-3 months and about $500 but it would be worth it.

*GOES ON CRAIGSLIST.COM*
Wanted: Two monkeys, healthy and good sized, for a special mission.

Willing to pay $300 for the pair or I will trade a dog, a hamster, a paperclip, and some bellybutton lint.

Contact me at (555)555-9104 or at my email: myemail@sumthin.net

Thanks

~Krispy king

lol<3

Cheers queen
Near
Near
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content