R.O.S.E ONLINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians Review.

2 posters

Go down

Guardians Review. Empty Guardians Review.

Post  Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:46 am

Anyways. I am seeing that the whole server is in Total chaos with Agony, and Trendy (The Admins) Gone. Also I have seen what Near had been saying about them. (Witch is True.) But Anyways. The Whole server is kind of Dead So you should try other servers. Ask you can see in this poll.

http://exclusiverose.darkbb.com/announcements-f1/read-to-know-why-server-is-offline-and-where-i-am-at-t137.htm

It said Who is the best GM or SM in the game? And Who thought of that Idea? I did. So that means it is agony.

Also In Trendy Applications ( Was Bad. ( No Offence) Trendys Application was Long when she wanted to be a GM. ( I think she also like righting long things) In this Post

http://exclusiverose.darkbb.com/gm-forummod-applications-f4/trendy-s-gm-application-t40.htm

It says that the Admin said that "

"Accepted.

Reason For Acception Of GM Application: Worked with Trendy in a different server before. Knows that Trendy knows the rules.Has Enough Experience to rule events and sell items. Also a convo starter."

That would mean it would be Agony.

To Near.
Well Near I have been reading most of your posts. They are getting Scary ;x When did you get this mean D:. Anyways I may Reopen the server. But May not. The reason is that I got in BIG Trouble like 3 months ago when I like Closed the server ( Or More) And My dad is going all crazy on me >.>. So he like took my Computer away. So yea. Near. Try to be nice.

Anyways That is my Review of what is Happening. In my opinion

Mega Rose > Exclusive Rose.

What is so Exclusive O.O Its all about the Mega~

Good Luck to all~

Back to top Go down

Guardians Review. Empty Re: Guardians Review.

Post  MrTrend Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:58 am

Hehe I see but I was never the admin on Mega Rose 2, I was supposed to be the new hoster and reopen the server but that never happened, that is when I became GM on Exclusive, but left because of medical issues. My GM posts were long because it is first impression and willingness to work and show u can do it. No someone who just copies someone elses app.

Ty for ur opinion Guardian <3 u

~~~Trendy~~~
MrTrend
MrTrend
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:04 am

Guardian wrote:Anyways. I am seeing that the whole server is in Total chaos with Agony, and Trendy (The Admins) Gone. Also I have seen what Near had been saying about them. (Witch is True.) But Anyways. The Whole server is kind of Dead So you should try other servers. Ask you can see in this poll.

http://exclusiverose.darkbb.com/announcements-f1/read-to-know-why-server-is-offline-and-where-i-am-at-t137.htm

It said Who is the best GM or SM in the game? And Who thought of that Idea? I did. So that means it is agony.

Also In Trendy Applications ( Was Bad. ( No Offence) Trendys Application was Long when she wanted to be a GM. ( I think she also like righting long things) In this Post

http://exclusiverose.darkbb.com/gm-forummod-applications-f4/trendy-s-gm-application-t40.htm

It says that the Admin said that "

"Accepted.

Reason For Acception Of GM Application: Worked with Trendy in a different server before. Knows that Trendy knows the rules.Has Enough Experience to rule events and sell items. Also a convo starter."

That would mean it would be Agony.

To Near.
Well Near I have been reading most of your posts. They are getting Scary ;x When did you get this mean D:. Anyways I may Reopen the server. But May not. The reason is that I got in BIG Trouble like 3 months ago when I like Closed the server ( Or More) And My dad is going all crazy on me >.>. So he like took my Computer away. So yea. Near. Try to be nice.

Anyways That is my Review of what is Happening. In my opinion

Mega Rose > Exclusive Rose.

What is so Exclusive O.O Its all about the Mega~

Good Luck to all~

Lol. I laugh At All your Post.. Im Nice. But Ebil to Krispy :O
Near
Near
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:41 pm

Excuse meh? Since When did you going tell me this love that guard, was admin? Shocked
Near
Near
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:54 am

If You dont Believe me Go Ahead.

If you still think that i Am Guardian Ask me questions. I will try and answer them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:07 pm

Guardian wrote:If You dont Believe me Go Ahead.

If you still think that i Am Guardian Ask me questions. I will try and answer them.

Ok, Who was the first co-admin you fired and for what stupidest reason? Apparently this person i know very wellz.

*Think Long and hard* =P
Near
Near
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:39 pm

Doctor was the Co-Admin. ( Or Eury ( Real Name) )

As Doctor said she said that i fired her from Co-Admining Becuase i ddint get a Flyff Account. Then She started Messing up the server sending some mega bites or w/e they are called to slow down the server forum then eventually close the whole server down. But in the end I said sorry we maked up and Then I closed the server cuase i couldnt take holding the server. So theres your story >.>

Flyff Account thing ( Not True) I havent gone online for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:12 pm

ok, I believe ya.

you are the real guardian.
Near
Near
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrTrend Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:30 am

*Claps* Now lets worry about getting this server up and running! We can worry about bugs later...

Trendy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
MrTrend
MrTrend
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum