R.O.S.E ONLINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zulie Hungry?

+2
Felxion
Nightvortex
6 posters

Go down

Zulie Hungry? Empty Zulie Hungry?

Post  Nightvortex Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:44 am

=[_Zulie Hungry?_]=

:: Intro ::
Some tips on earning fast zulie, please do correct me when I'm wrong, or if you have any other stuff to add. I've just started ROSE awhile so forgive me if i'm incorrect.

:: Main ::
If you're starting out on earning zulie, meaning you haven't earned your first million, which tells that you just started. Type "/go 16" without the quotes in the chat bar, and press Enter, you'll be 'warped' to Junon Clan Field. Most of the time there will be people there killing the pigs. Leave the pigs till later, just wait till a Jelly Bean pops up, kill it and you'll level up to level 30+. You have a 40% Chance of the Jellybean leaving a 60K zulie drop. As long as you're level 30+, your stats should be quite high. So just kill a pig in the area, they'd drop a 500K+ Drop.

If you're feeling lucky, type "/go 17" and you'll be with gorillas, kill them and they'll drop a zulie drop of 1.2 million. Feed on them for constant stable zulie till your 3rd Reborn, and at the same time you can kill jellybeans to level up. If you just want to earn zulie, go to Gorge Of Silence and kill some golems or monsters in the area when you're level 100+

When you reach your third reborn, or if you're capable enough to, head over to "/go 10", the Sikuku Prison. Kill any of the prisoners or guards around there for a 4 million zulie drop. It's good. Just make sure you can hold your HP and do some good damage before you try them.

:: Thanks ::
GM's for recommending the places.

-End-
Nightvortex
Nightvortex

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.xdeathwish.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Zulie Hungry? Empty Re: Zulie Hungry?

Post  Felxion Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:17 am

Good guide!

Remember though that killing monsters like the Grunters around the Jelly Bean spawn makes them spawn faster.

And also I heard that do not kill the Butterflys in clan field as they are what summons the Jelly Beans. Or so I got told silent
Felxion
Felxion

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-27

http://www.lolwtf.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  XionSolaris Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:11 am

Ehm, this is a good guide, but a good idea is for them to go where they'd normally train at, for example somone level 70+ could go to george of silence and get a few mil drop quite easily, anyone at lv 249 [ because of the lvl to mob stat ramp, will survive quite easily and get i think a 6mil drop for every zuly drop, aroudn 4-6mil i believe
XionSolaris
XionSolaris

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightvortex Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:30 pm

Ye, thanks for all the info Very Happy
Nightvortex
Nightvortex

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.xdeathwish.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxValentinaxX Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:57 pm

Prison is good for money i think the best way for it is to go spear champ get con to about 600-1000 and str to about 1k+ and just aoe in prison [/go 10]

=D
XxValentinaxX
XxValentinaxX

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post  dontcare Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:08 am

Mages work also.. just make sure you have enough health
dontcare
dontcare