R.O.S.E ONLINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Categorizing and More Sections..

3 posters

Go down

Categorizing and More Sections.. Empty Categorizing and More Sections..

Post  Nightvortex Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:48 pm

Well I was wondering if the forum admins would categorize and 'pack up' this forum a little bit more and add more sections, appropriate sections. Well since I asked for it, I would definately contribute. I could make another banner for the forum. But thats another matter. By Categorizing I mean having proper categories such as changing the 'Server Information' board into the category 'MegaRose' along with the others like General Discussion, and anything that discusses about this server.

Same goes for the GM Pricelist, Events, etc, it would look nicer and give a better impression to newcomers, just my opinion. Let the section be at the top and the name be something like Basic, Read First, something that relays that meaning. Have the rules and all there. Another one is to have the Server Information thing renamed along with the thread name to something along the lines of 'Download The Server' etc, it wasn't very easy for me to find the thread to download, neither was it hard, just a little inconvenient.

More sections, for example, Graphics. I'd make a MSPaint signature shop where people could request for them, and other graphics as I am quite proficient with MSPaint. I use GIMP, something like Photoshop occasionally. And this would relate to making a banner for the forums Very Happy And maybe, a sections divided by classes, for Hawkers, Soldiers, Muses and Dealers. You could find guides and other useful information in the respective places. It would make it alot easier. This is just to help, personally I too find it a little of a hassle to pack up the forums. But hey, if you're making something look nice, why not do it to your best?

So my point is just to clear and reorganize the forum a little. To make it more appealing no? I'll try advertising it too while i'm at it Very Happy
Nightvortex
Nightvortex

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.xdeathwish.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Categorizing and More Sections.. Empty Re: Categorizing and More Sections..

Post  Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:07 pm

If you want I can make you a Moderator. And then you can do all the things that you suggested? o.O

Back to top Go down

Post  XxValentinaxX Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:47 pm

If im aloud to add my oppinion here it is =]:-

Clan Discussion [Password Protected to choice of clan leader]
Trade & Buy
Gm discussion [Password Protected]
Clan Request [Each with different clan Sections]

Thats it for now but il add some more later when ive had a think about it.
XxValentinaxX
XxValentinaxX

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightvortex Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:12 am

Clan Recruitment would be more of a suitable name, post the clans you made and the recruitment requirements, info and all that in a thread.

Agony.. Okay.
Nightvortex
Nightvortex

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.xdeathwish.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Felxion Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:23 pm

I agree with night, Before the forum changed it was fairly organised but right now I do find it hard to navigate within this new forum, finding posts that I have posted in before and to make important information like the gameguard patch much easier to find (Took me around 10-20 minutes to find it D=)

Very Happy

I'd love a passworded clan section where clan's can scheme and talk about private stuff! >=D

A just having more categories would be bliss! Razz
Felxion
Felxion

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-27

http://www.lolwtf.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum