R.O.S.E ONLINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to first reborn

2 posters

Go down

Guide to first reborn Empty Guide to first reborn

Post  XionSolaris Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:15 pm

Ok you want to get your first reborn so you an power level yourself right? here's a lil quick guide.

When you start off kill 1 jelly bean, itll put you at lv 25~, Now you use the go control to go to breezy hills, Kill 2 pomics and get lv 30.
Use the /go 2 and go to zant, buy yourself the lvl 30 weapon. Now go to anima lake and kill yourself about 3-4 aquas and get around lv 50.
Use /go 3 and buy yourself a lv 50~ weapon.
/go 16 and kill beans until lv 100-110. (make sure to pick up 6th grade talismans)
/go 4 and talk to elliot, now go to the smith and buy the strongest weapon he has. now use those 6th tali's i told you to grab and ref it to a 3-5 depending on how far you want to go. Now use the /class and pick your first and second jobs. now use /allskill and relog.
After relogging your skills are all there, /go 16 and smack some beans and collect all the zuly drops from grunters. Until lv 249, then go to sikuku and kill raknu prisoners and gaurds, they'll drop about 5mil a zuly drop, which is going to buy your lv 175-180 weapon. Same up and buy the best set you can afford and the strongest weapon.
Equip them and /go 16, and get your last level. [ IMPORTANT ] Make sure you use all your SP [status points] before rebirthing.
Now use the /rebirth @ go 16 and you'r all set.

Another way is to get a GM buff and kill like 5 beans.....but the guide is IF they're not on. =)
XionSolaris
XionSolaris

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Guide to first reborn Empty Re: Guide to first reborn

Post  Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:25 pm

Or too lazy to type /buff :O Razz

Even though thats rare to happen lately Wink

Nice guide. Thanks for the effort put into it.

It will surely help the new people IF they read it Lol. As most are too lazy to check out the forums.. :S

Thanks,
Agony

Back to top Go down

Post  Krispy Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:27 pm

Ya but i will be on like ALOT so no worries about buff =P

Good guide though

~Krispy

Krispy

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://www.explosm.net/comics/

Back to top Go down

Post  XionSolaris Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:38 am

Well Naw i made this guide before i was GM, so now I can help buff, and like Kryspy ill be on ALOT too so I'll herlp myself, but when im not on, this will be here for some people who need help.
XionSolaris
XionSolaris

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down